Parents please continue to contact ELRC Region 18 with questions regarding your eligibility by calling 215-382-4762 or sending an email to email@example.com.
- ELRC Region 18 remains closed to the public.
- ELRC Region 18 has drop boxes available at our Northeast Philadelphia office (2361-2373 Welsh Road, Philadelphia, PA 19114) and in our West Philadelphia office (5548 Chestnut Street, Second Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19139). Hours are Mondays through Fridays 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Need to complete a form for ELRC Region 18? Scroll down for a list of available ELRC Region 18 forms. Forms can be printed or completed online and submitted electronically.
- New applications and Redeterminations are still being processed. Make sure to submit your documentation in person at one of our drop boxes or electronically (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Need help finding a provider? Search the online childcare tool or call us at 215-382-4762.
- Remember to utilize COMAPSS to submit your redetermination or new application by visiting: compass.state.pa.us. ·You can also use COMPASS to apply for cash assistance, food stamps (SNAP) benefits, medical and more!
- Supporting documentation can be sent electronically via fax (215-382-1199) or via email (email@example.com).
Printable ELRC Client Forms
Please click on the ELRC client form to print. Completed forms can be sent via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (215-382-4762) or mail (ELRC Region 18, 2361-2373 Welsh Road, Philadelphia, PA 19114).
- Anticipated Self-Employment Income and Schedule of Care
- Authorization for Release of Information
- Authorization for Release of Information Español
- Cash Earning Form
- Class-Training Schedule Verification
- Education Schedule Verification
- Employment Verification Form
- Employment Verification Form Español
- Medical Assessment Form
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Parent Schedule Review
- Self-employment Schedule of Care
- Self-Employment Verification
- Self-Employment Verification Español
- 2020 Income Limits and Co-payment Guidelines
We Have the Moves!
- Free meals for seniors during COVID-19
The City of Philadelphia and Philadelphia Corporation for Aging are working together to ensure that older adults have access to free and nutritious food in spite of the challenges caused by COVID-19. Free grab-and-go meals are available at locations throughout the city. Click here for locations.
- COVID Alert PA App
COVID Alert PA is the official mobile app by the Pennsylvania Department of Health (DOH) that uses the Exposure Notification System (ENS) provided by Apple and Google. Click here for more information.
- COVID Testing events in Philadelphia
To find out more information on upcoming COVID testing events visit the City of Philadelphia
- COVID-19 Vaccine
The Philadelphia Department of Public Health is providing COVID-19 vaccine to all Philadelphia residents. Unfortunately, there is not enough vaccine in the city right now for everyone who wants it. So the Health Department needs to make sure that people who are at the highest risk from COVID can get access to it first. This form will let the Health Department know that you are interested in receiving the COVID-19 vaccine, and make sure that people with the highest risk can get it first. If you cannot complete this form, call 311 or (215) 685-5488 or email email@example.com.
- Find free, nutritious food during COVID-19
Many Philadelphians are in need of free food due to school closures, loss of income, or other challenges caused by COVID-19. In response to this need, City of Philadelphia and partners have developed two ways for residents to find free food: Food sites and student meal sites where any child can pick up free meals. Click here for the latest locations and schedules.